Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nail Design: Gold Digger

Hello Beautifuls!!!


Today is just a short nail design tutorial, very simple, but looks stunning.

That's my inspiration





That's the products I used







That's the result


















 Steps:
  1. Apply your base cote, I used Essie All In One Base
  2. Apply black nail polish, I put one thick (too impatient for two thin ones, heehee) coat of Revlon in Blackest Black
  3. Now it's time to put on some glitter. The trick is to start from the tip of your nail going down, contrary to what you usually do. First, put a very thin coat for about one third of your nail and then pack on some more glitter at the tip. I used Aldo Nail Lacquer in Gold Digger.
  4. Apply top coat. Ah, I didn't do this step, again, too impatient, sorry, :)
  5. Fix any imperfections, meaning nail polish on your fingers, by using a q-tip soaked in nail polish remover.
  6. Enjoy!

I hope you liked it!!!

Have a good day and gold on your nails!

See You Soon!

1 comment: