Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Best Simple Body Scrub

Hello Girls!

So, outside is summer, beautiful weather, sun and heat... Time for shorts, skirts and dresses!!! Time for soft glowing skin! Oh, wait, but why my skin has to be so dry?! Yes, yes, my legs are so dry and flaky, not a pretty summer view. Not only it isn't attractive by itself, plus I can't use self tanner, it will be uneven and simply flake off! Pff, all that just makes me more frustrated. Basta, time to stop this circle and take control! Haha! 
Ok, that was quite a beginning, haha. But lets face it, we all need some exfoliation, especially in summer when we bare it all, heehee. So here is the recipe of a simple homemade scrub that I found and personally like. It's second time I made it, and I don't think I will ever go buy scrubs in the store when there are so many possibilities from our own kitchens! It scrubs, it moisturizes and you know exactly what's in it! No more things that we can't even pronounce, and we even save money wise! 
So here is the deal.





Ingredients 
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup olive oil ( extra virgin)
2 tblsp lemon juice ( fresh or from bottle)

Directions
Directions are pretty easy, just mix it all up! And that's it! Now it can stay on the side of your bath and it won't get bad. You may notice that olive oil tends to raise up, which personally I don't mind at all, I feel it gives me control how much oil and scrub I want to use each time, but you can mix it up with your finger before use. It will make your skin so soft you will never want to run to store to buy expensive scrub again! 
But just word of caution, we are dealing with oil here, so it might get slippery in the shower! Be careful when you dance, haha! Joking, dancing in the shower is dangerous, don't do that! 

That's it for today! Go enjoy those sexy smooth legs! Take advantage of the summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment